Join Udac for our very first (virtual!) Udac CHALLENGE Gala to support services for adults with disabilities.
You can help us to achieve our vision,
“to create a community where opportunities are accessible to individuals of all abilities!”
Online Social Hour and Virtual Kick-Off
We will be fundraising for Udac programing November 6 – December 4. Be a part of the movement that supports virtual program services for people with physical, intellectual and developmental disabilities.
5:00 - 5:30 pm
Get Yours Today!
Each Survival Kit Contains:
- Delicious goodies for two
- 2 Udac Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer (naturally!)
- And your choice of 2 etched wine glasses or 2 coffee mugs.
( Pandemic Survival Kit Photo Pending )
Udac Challenge Pandemic Survival Kit
- We have partnered with MidCoast Catering to bring our virtual celebration to YOU!
- Choose your Udac Challenge Pandemic Survival Kit below, and we will deliver it to you, mail it to you or you can pick it up at Udac.
- Then, join us on November 6 from 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. to celebrate with us at Udac.org or Facebook.com to hear about the exciting work happening at Udac.
Your purchase of the $100 Social Hour Kit entitles you to a $25.00 tax-deductible charitable contribution.
**No contact delivery! Safety precautions will be taken at time of delivery!
Supports an hour of programming for 6 people
Configures a laptop for virtual services
Will provide a laptop
Develops 10 virtual programs